Breakfast Club: Offered on-site from 7.30am until the start of school. Please see the office for details of how to sign your child up for Breakfast Club, which must be done in advance, or click to download the form.
After school childcare: ‘Kids City’ provides daily childcare on site from the end of school until 6.00pm. For more details please see www.kidscity.org.uk or call: 0208 678 5968.
After school clubs:
This term's clubs started in the week beginning 15th January and finish week beginning 19th March. The clubs are provided by external providers who are DBS checked and fully licenced. To sign up for these clubs you MUST contact the provider directly - the office cannot accept payment. The clubs are chargeable and the club provider will let you know if your child/children have been given a space.
- Green Moon Yoga: All year groups. Mondays 3.30pm – 4.30pm and Thursdays 3.30pm – 4.30pm. Run by: Lauren Green, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Football Club: Year groups: 3-6. Tuesdays 3.30pm – 4.30pm. Run by: Myles Dunford, email@example.com
- Style Station (Arts & Crafts): Year groups: 2-6. Wednesdays 3.30pm – 4.30pm. Run by: Andi, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Upbeat (Music): Year groups: Y1-6. Wednesdays 3.15pm – 4.30pm. Run by: Maxine Owens, email@example.com
- Spanish Club: Year groups: Y1-6. Thursdays 3.30pm – 4.30pm. Run by: Mrs Coullomb, firstname.lastname@example.org
If your child is entitled to free school meals/pupil premium and is joining one of these clubs, please contact the office to discuss financial support.
If your child has attended a club, please collect them afterwards from the front playground, promptly at the time stated.
All teacher-led after school provision this year will be learning support-focused and by invitation only. Parents will be contacted directly by the school about these sessions.